Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 1 tsp each of Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Salt and Pepper
- 10 small Tortilla Shells
- 1 cup Sour Cream + 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 can of Old El Paso Green Chilies
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese + 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 2 chopped Green Onions
- 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Salsa
1. Mix cooked chicken, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup cheese and green chilies in bowl, fill shells with the mixture and add a scoop of guacamole
2. Roll shells closed and place seam side down in greased pan
3. Preheat oven to 350°
4. Cover enchiladas with green enchilada sauce and bake for 30 minutes
5. Pile on remainder of cheese, green onions and tomatoes and broil for 5 minutes
6. Serve with remaining sour cream, salsa and guacamole
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
PREP/TOTAL TIME 25 Minutes
YIELD: 6 Servings
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped Fresh Mushrooms
- 1- 8oz can Water Chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 tbsp minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Onions
- 12 Iceberg or Boston lettuce Leaves
- 1/3 cup sliced Almonds, toasted
1. In a large non-stick skillet cook chicken in 1 Tbsp oil for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms, water chestnuts and ginger. Cook 5 – 6 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and remaining oil.
3. Add the carrots, onions and sauce mixture to the chicken pan. Cook for one minute to warm all ingredients slightly and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish.
4. Just like tacos – spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and sprinkle with almonds. Fold sides of lettuce over the filling and roll up for a delicious dining experience.
Ingredients (Adjust ingredients to make more, this is one snack size serving)
- 2 oz ground Turkey Breast
- 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 leaves Butter Leaf Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Combine the turkey, BBQ sauce and Dijon mustard. Form into two patties and bake 10 – 15 minutes or until done.
3. Place each patty on top of a lettuce leaf and top with one slice of tomato.
Sugar 3.70 g